EVERYONE MUST PREREGISTER FOR EVERY ON-SITE CLASS
CO-QUARANTINER JIU JITSU CLASSES
All students must preregister for Co-Quarantiner Jiu Jitsu classes. Each partner will need to preregister for this class separately, using their own Mindbody login (their email) in order to reserve their mat space. A Co-Quarantiner partner is someone you have maintained close contact with during quarantine, such as your spouse, partner, roommate, or sibling. The two of you will work together the entire class within your designated training area, maintaining a minimum of 6 feet distance from all other pairs on the mat.
STRIKING AND FITNESS CLASSES
All students must preregister for kickboxing, striking, boxing and fitness classes. No partner is required or allowed for these classes. All students will maintain a minimum of 6 feet distance from all others on the mat.
BRINGING OUR COMMUNITY BACK TOGETHER SAFELY
Impact Jiu Jitsu in Beaverton and Clackamas are now both open as part of Oregon’s Phase 1 of reopening. During this phase, things look a little different as we follow the health and safety guidelines outlined by the state and do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, including:
- All youth classes currently remain online
- We continue to offer a robust online schedule for both adults and children
- All adult students must preregister for onsite classes
- Co-Quarantiner Jiu Jitsu classes
- Individual striking and expanded fitness classes
Per state guidelines, effective July 24, all staff and clients are required to wear a mask, face shield or face covering when exercising indoors. All staff and clients are required to wear a mask, face shield or face covering when exercising outdoors when six (6) feet of distance cannot be maintained.
TO ACCESS ONLINE MEMBER CLASSES AND CONTENT
Impact Jiu Jitsu is offering live online Jiu Jitsu, MMA and Fitness classes to all of our members using Zoom Meetings. Links to the classes listed below will be emailed to all active students each week and posted on our Facebook Video Class Groups. You can also email Tracy Chapman at email@example.com for the links.
Additionally, we are posting regular training content on our Members Only Facebook Groups. To access:
- You will need a Facebook account.
- Go to Impact Jiu Jitsu and Like the page.
- Select the Group you want to join: Adult Group is called “Impact Jiu Jitsu Video Classes“. Youth/Teen Group is called “Impact Jiu Jitsu Youth Video Classes“.
- Once your request is approved, you are set to start learning from home!
Weather Related School Closures: Impact Jiu Jitsu Beaverton and Clackamas follow their local school districts in regard to weather-related closures. If local schools are closed, our classes are canceled. Please check Impact Jiu Jitsu’s Facebook page for the most up-to-date news.