News & Events
At our Beaverton and Clackamas academies, we are currently waiving all initiation fees ($99 savings) and have reduced the cancelation requirement on all annual autopay memberships to just 30-days to give our members even more flexibility. Students should select the location they plan to visit the most – all memberships include training at both the Beaverton and Clackamas academies.
BRINGING OUR COMMUNITY BACK TOGETHER SAFELY
Impact Jiu Jitsu in Beaverton and Clackamas are now both open as part of Oregon’s Phase 1 of reopening. During this phase, things look a little different as we follow the health and safety guidelines outlined by the state and do our part to slow the spread of COVID-19, including:
- All youth classes currently remain online
- We continue to offer a robust online schedule for both adults and children
- All adult students must preregister for onsite classes
- Co-Quarantiner Jiu Jitsu classes
- Individual striking and expanded fitness classes
Per state guidelines, effective July 24, all staff and clients are required to wear a mask, face shield or face covering when exercising indoors. All staff and clients are required to wear a mask, face shield or face covering when exercising outdoors when six (6) feet of distance cannot be maintained.
TO ACCESS ONLINE MEMBER CLASSES AND CONTENT
We are offering live online Jiu Jitsu, MMA and Fitness classes to all of our members using Zoom. Our current classes can be found on our Schedule page. Links to the Zoom classes are available on our Facebook Video Class Groups. You can also email Tracy Chapman at email@example.com for the links.
To access our Facebook Video Class Groups:
- You will need a Facebook account.
- Go to Impact Jiu Jitsu and Like the page.
- Select the Group you want to join: Adult Group is called “Impact Jiu Jitsu Video Classes“. Youth/Teen Group is called “Impact Jiu Jitsu Youth Video Classes“.
- Once your request is approved, you are set to start learning from home!